Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We call it an "hourglass", but personally I think it should be replaced
> with a small portrait of Bill Gates laughing at the user.

"should be replaced
 with a small portrait of Bill Gates laughing at the user" :P and an upgrade to
Vista box...
It's correct that Lyx thinks I am Admin and Documents folder is indeed on the D
partition. But the document itself is writed on the C Partion. That could be a
problem, I will look in to it.
But Lyx was installed as Admin and I don't have any extra permissions on the
Computer. So should be able to write anywhere..

Lennart