curtis osterhoudt wrote:
I'm running into the dreaded "No room for a new \write" problem.
[...]
Could it be that the "widest-label"
argument to the \begin{thebibliography} command (which is now 10) is
causing the problem? If that's the case, can I change it in LyX?

My impression is that the "no room for a new \write" has something to do with the number of output streams or file handles open, so I doubt it's connected to the label width argument. It might be connected to having separate reference pages for each chapter (?). I don't know what the work-around would be, though (other than a shorter document :-)).

/Paul