I modifierd the subject, because i think tracing will be easyer.

Gunnar Lindholm schrieb:
> But the hightlight program works fine?
Yes

>> I did everything as you described (with Perl insted of C++), but if i
>> want to see a dvi preview i get folowing error:
>> LaTex Error: File './0d__daten_prog_perl_myscript.tex' not found

>> ...d__daten_prog_perl_myscript.tex}
>>                       }
>> ***(cannot \read drom terminal in nonstop modes)

> Can you view postscript or pdf?
No both generate the same error, like above.

> Can you export from command line "lyx -e pdf  mein_buch.lyx"?
No, i get:
Error: File could not be exportet
There are no information how to export the format pdf

This is my traslation

> Do you have any problem with including other external material?
Yes it seen so:
 ...raphics{0d__daten_realplayer_registration}

I could not locate the file with any of these extensions:
.eps,.ps,.eps.gz,.ps.gz,.eps.Z
Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

> I'm not sure, but I don't wan't to write-off the problem with the file

>  /etc/texmf/dvips/config/config.ps   (in linux system, but I think you have a
> similar?)
Yes, on my system it's located in C:\Programme\MiKTeX 2.5\dvips\config

> If it says z1 in your file, change to z0. I had similar problems until I
> changed it to z0.
> Does that help?
Noop, nothing changes.

Yours