I did Tools>Reconfigure, and restarted but its still not there.

pr

On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:13 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

You did Tools>Reconfigure?

Look for beamer at the very beginning. It's listed as Beamer Presentation Class, with a capital. Due to a bug, the classes are listed in a bad order.

rh

Paulina Restrepo wrote:
I did everything you mentioned, but i reopen lyx and go to document settings and
in document class beamer is not an option.

If I go to Tools and Tex Information there it appears and it shows me the path where it is
and everything. What should I do?

Paulina