Niklas Huldén wrote:
Hi!

I am testing an old document with the Lyx1.5beta2 for Windows. I noticed that all my citations using apalike in author/year-style a la (Brooks, 1992 p. 4) looses the parenthesis in this version of Lyx. The same document compiles well with Lyx 1.5beta1. I use Windows XP, apalike.sty in the preamble and apalike.bst for the bibliography. Is this due to some new feature?

yours

Niklas

I've concluded that this must have something to do with me upgrading my MikTeX 2.5 distribution as it also happens with LyX 1.4.4. Digging further...

Niklas