Charles de Miramon wrote:
Marc Flerackers wrote:

I tried ChicagoReedWeb.bst, however since it works with natbib, I wasn't
able to get footcite's work. And for jurabib, which does support
footcites, I didn't manage to find a chicago looking citation format. I
also tried footbib, but it didn't work with miktex. Eventualy I used the
opcit citation package to have both footnotes and a style close to
chicago.

Thank you,

Marc Flerackers

There is a chicago option in jurabib, look the documentation. There is also
in the last beta of jurabib a MLA style.

Cheers,
Charles

I tried the chicago option in jurabib before, but it generated errors with version 0.6 of jurabib which comes with MikTeX, I now installed version 0.61 beta and it seems to work perfectly :).

Thank you,

Marc Flerackers