Hello,

@Dov Feldstern & Paul A. Rubin: Thanks! It works. Now, I can see all my math correctly.

@Paul A. Rubin:
>3. If during an install of 1.5 the previous version (1.4.x) is still
installed then
>one has to remove it manually.
This is a feature (and one I support). I run 1.4.4 and 1.5.0svn
in parallel (particularly since the latter is still beta).
It's not what I meant. We can have two versions installed on a single machine and that's fine. What I would like is to have an uninstall feature for both of them (Windows).

@Richard Heck:

What about environments?
What?
Well, environments are more layout-related while macros are rather "insert-something-big-for-me-please"-related and so I was not sure whether these two should be mixed up in a single place. Rather, there
might be a separate tool for creating layouts. Just a suggestions anyway.

Best,
Michal Ramsza