Marcelo Acuña
Sun, 20 May 2007 18:42:07 -0700

> > Hello,
> >  I have a severe problem with version 1.5.0 that I
> > haven´t with version 1.4.4.
> >  I have several words in bold typeface. In times
> this
> > word included emphatized or small caps words for
> latin
> > words and names. When I have words in bold that
> > included words emphatized or in small caps, spaces
> > between word in bold and word emphatized or in
> small
> > caps are missing.
> >
> I've just tried this, and I don't see any problem.
> Please try to create
> a "minimal example", that is, to strip out as much
> from the file as you
> can while still seeing the problem. Then post the
> example file to
> bugzilla.lyx.org.
>
> Richard

 The bug is eassy to see.
 Take a paragraph. Select several word in it. Put bold
and small size. Choose a word in this area (bold and
small size), select and put emphatized. Choose another
word (again in area with bold and small size), select
and put small caps.
 Then run latex (DVI or PDF). You can see the problem.
Space between this word and next are missing.
 This problem no appears with 1.4.4 version.
 Please, said to me if you verified the problem.
 Marcelo

Does not occur on LyX1.5svn (as of May 20) on MacPPC. See LyX and pdf- files at
http://www.charmec.chalmers.se/temp/WordSpacing.lyx
and
http://www.charmec.chalmers.se/temp/Word_spacing.pdf

/Anders