Yup Uwe, I'm on Vista. What seems to be the problem?

On 5/21/07, Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Julio Rojas schrieb:

> Uwe, I tried using "PDFViewWin" in LyX 1.4.4. The same error was
> presented and in the console LyX reports that it couldn't find
> "PDFViewWin", so the file (wrapper I believe) is not found by LyX. Any
> ideas on this?

Not really because you are the first one reporting this. Does the file
PDFViewWin.exe exists in the
same folder where the lyx.exe is? And you have set this corretly in LyX's
preferences? If yes, does
a reconfiguration of lyx helps?

> BTW, why Beta 3 doesn't show a console? It's a great way of debugging.

My latest LyX 1.4.4 installer also hides the console, perhaps you should update
to it to get rid of
the problem.
The console was many time requested to be hidden so I implemented this. To
start Lyx with the debug
window, start lyX by double-clicking on the "lyx.exe".
If you are using Windows Vista please tell me because I rently fixed some
problems with the
PDFViewWin.exe and the lyxLauncher.exe under Vista.

regards Uwe

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]