Right, I forgot to say that I work on Mac OS 10.4.9,
Jean
Le 30 mai 07 à 13:56, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

"Jean" == Jean Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Jean> I have installed lyx 1.5 beta 3 version (I used 1.4.4), and I
Jean> have a few problems 1) Crashes are frequent, for reasons which
Jean> remain obscure to me. 2) When I open some documents (created in
Jean> version 1.4.4) the preview of mathematical formula only works
Jean> for new formulae, for some others it works immediately for the
Jean> whole document. Is there a way to force the preview? 3) The
Jean> preview of mathematical formulae is too large, much larger than
Jean> in 1.4.4, and much larger than in the final latex document. How
Jean> can I reduce the preview size? Thank you JEan

What platform do you use?

JMarc