Valter Filipe Silva wrote:
I'm using lyx 1.5 beta2 under windows XP.
There are a problem in the bibliography management system.
I choose insert citation and, the list of the reference appear in lower case. I choose a bibtex entry named nolte:01 (in .bib file it is Nolte:01) and, in Lyx it appears [nolte:01] instead of [Nolte:01]. When i compile the document it appear [?]. If i try to change the case in the bib file for nolte:01 or to insert tex code (\cite{Nolte:01}) it works fine.

Is this bug corrected in version Beta3 ?
Yes.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto