From: Valter Filipe Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Supose in my bib file i have two kind of reference (ex. my papers and
other's papers).
There are any way to list my papers in a separete chapter ??
I notice there is a multibib package to do it, however i must change all
\cite in the text, because the new one has more arguments.

my solution is to open the Document>Settings panel, check the
sectioned bibliography box in the Bibliography tab (which means using
the bibtopic package as far as I understood), create a Bibliography
chapter with sections (in my case I separated the bibliography sources
in books, papers, thesis etc) and Insert>List/TOC>BibTeX Bibliography
in each section. The drawback is that you have to insert different
BibTeX files for each section, thus spread the biblio sources in
separate files (but you do not need to change the \cite command in the
body).

Hope it helps

--
Diego