Richard Heck wrote:

>> Is 1.5.x as reliable and stable as 1.4.2 (meaning it never screws up)?
>>
> We believe and hope that 1.5.0 will be an improvement over 1.4.x in
> terms of stability. Early version of 1.4.x were not as stable as the
> 1.3.x series.

However, be warned. As RC1 has shown, there's always the possibility that it
still has some really annoying bugs (i.e. crashes). If you want to play
safe, stick with 1.4 that is well tested until 1.5.0 is released. If you're
adventourus and attracted by the shining new features, 1.5svn is certainly
something that is actually usable.

Jürgen