You have set Document->Settings->Post Script Driver to "none". Set it
to "default" and the file will compile.

Thanks a lot Juergen, now the figures work fine, but I have 2 new problems:
1-it cannot read the superscript fonts (for example 10 to the -10 as
superscript)it says:

Undefined control sequence

 x 10$^{\text
                 {-10}}$ mbar) is equipped with a variable-temperature
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

2-It has problems with the references (in one part of the document I
put many references from a bibtex library, natbib (numerical)...it is
working in the rest of the document, but not the part that has many
citations. I get the following

TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000]

...ü2002,RSM:Bö99,RSM:Bö99a,RSM:Wec2001a}
                                                 (Figure
If you really absolutely need more capacity,
you can ask a wizard to enlarge me.

Haw can I enlarge it? Thanks a lot!

M.