Hi Darren,
thanks for your message ;-)

I realised only now that your are living very far from Europe.
OTOH as you can see from my signature I'm german, born 1943 and my parents have lived through all of the war (actually two of these, teh first one as little children).

In many European countries being compared with the gestapo would be considered very offensive, even for people much younger than me.

So thanks for your last reply.

Cheers

Hellmut