Darren Freeman wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 12:47 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> would find something there, it was a funny thing to do. Remember that
>> at that time, the whole unpacked source was 700k (now: 55M), and there
>> was only one documentation file :)
>
> Also only one developer, minimum inline documentation, no i18n, no
> icons, right? :) That would account for all the remaining bytes ;)

Who's the one that weights so many bytes? ;-)

>> Darren> By the way, nobody has yet answered my concerns about the
>> Darren> dangling space at the end of a paragraph. That has been
>> Darren> allowed for as long as I can remember but it adds nothing (to
>> Darren> my knowledge). Sure it's allowed so you can continue typing,
>> Darren> but once you cursor away from the paragraph it's just
>> Darren> redundant.
>>
>> I agree that spaces in front or at the end of paragraphs should be
>> removed by DEPM.
>
> Wouldn't that be a trivial thing to "fix"?

Please don't "fix" it... DEPM is already painful as it is. Think about
cut&pasting some word. (when you go to cut it, the space gets removed, so
then you insert and you have to go back and find the position to re-add it
etc...)
Spaces at the front are a different matter though, but I thought they cannot
be normally entered in the first place.

A/