Hi, I have two problems. I just bought a mac laptop which I would like to
install version 1.5 (which looks great) but am using linux(fedora 2) in my
office. Before installing to my laptop I tested LyX 1.5 on a Windoze machine.

Problem 1.
On Windose XP and LyX 1.5.0rc2 I tried to export a file to version 1.4, however
the images were lost in the process. When I reopened the file and clicked on
the image the File: address was blank. Any ideas?

Problem 2.
I was only trying to export to version 1.4 because I can't install version 1.5
on my Linux machine. When running ./Configure it reported the following errror:
** qt 4 library not found !
The version of qt installed on it was 3.3 so I upgraded to version 4.3. I'm not
an expert at installing Linux software but tried to follow the instructions.
I'm not sure if I added it to my path correctly, so this time I tried to
compile with
./Configure --with-extra-lib=/usr/localTrolltech/Qt/bin

but the error ** qt 4 library not found ! was returned again.

Please help!

Chris.

your free account today
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html