Dear all Lyx users:
I have a problem using spellchecker on my intel imac. tried both 1.4.4
and the 1.5 version. When I press the spell check button, the
spellchecker window shows up like a flash and then disappears. Looks
like this spellchecker window is crashed or something. I've installed
aspell and ispell in my computer, even cocoaspell. And I didn't get
any error message like cannot find the dictionary or something. All
these spellchecker program works well in my emacs. And moreover, i can
successfully installed lyx and use spellchecker in my mac powerbook.
Do you have any ideas what's going on with this? Or is there any error
log I can look at? thanks

Cen