Hi
it has proven very helpful for me to have at the end of my documents the full path of the master file.

Giving a look to the latex preview (many thanks for that feature !;-) I saw the definition of '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Great, first part of the information needed, already available (to be included in a '\makeatletter / \makeatother' pair for latex's sake). For the second part, i.e. the actaual filename some time ago in this lsit the TeX command '\jobname' has been mentioned. Wunderful.

AS LONG AS you don't have "illegal" cahrs in your path (Like '_' which I use quite a lot.

Does anybody know how to modify TeX strings as 'Test_01' to 'Test\_01', i.e. escape the illegal chars with a backslash.
I'm sure it is possible but my TeX knowledge is not sufficient.

Any help appreciated. TIA

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172