Hi all, I just downloaded an AIP(american inst. of physics) style .bst file
to use for my thesis.  I am trying to get lyx to see it for my bibliography.
I installed it in my bibtex/bst/base folder (at least I think I did..) and
ran texhash as sudo.  I then did the tex reconfigure and lyx shows the
aip.bst in the list of bibtex files.  So I click on my bibtex insertion in
the document and choose aip, run lyx to get a pdf and nothing..  The entire
bibliography is just left out.  Did I miss something, or is there a way to
see if its the file that is messed up?  Thanks
Charles