On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 14:24 +0200, Daniel Janzon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm writing quite a lot of documents in LyX and am starting to
> get tired of moving the mouse to the upper left selection box
> in order to select what kind of text to write (Standard, Title,
> Section, LyX-Code, etc).  Is there any way to either bind
> keyboard shortcuts or get buttons for the kinds of text I use
> the most? It's the browsing in the list that annoys me.
>
>         Regards,
>         Daniel

Hi Daniel,

The list of standard shortcut keys is found in the Appendix of the
Customization help file (use the document's TOC to get there quickly); I
believe you are looking for the section A.2.8.

HTH,

Kenward
--
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than