Ah so there it is. Thanks

However I don't seem much further ahead.  When I
select the Export > Open Document command I  end up
with nothing\  that resembles a OpenOffice.org (odt)
file which I what I was expecting.

The closest I seem to come to that is a file entitled
: estimates.4od with 2 bytes  where estimates.lyx is
the orginal file at 13k in LyX and TeX forms.  OOo
refuses to open it.

The estimates.tex file and the estimates.dvi are fine,
that is, I can open the dvi and if I process the tex
file it is fine.

--- Bob Lounsbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/27/07, Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I'm not on Windows, but someone will know. It's
> probably under
> > C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\... somewhere.
> > > I get excellent quality export of HTML and LaTeX
> > > the same directory that the original file comes
> from
> > > but I have not been able to find an odt file or
> a LyX
> > > temporay directory.
> > >
> > Well, at least the HTML works. You can try running
> the relevant htlatex
> > command---see Preferences>Converters---manually,
> and see what happens.
>

> If you look under Tools->Preferences->Paths it tells
> you where your
> temporary directory is.
>
> Bob

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca