Err, download from where?

I think any good book on self-publishing would be
useful for the LyX community and is likely to extend
its use.

Also I can easily see transfering from Word or
OpenOffice to LyX for final publishing even if most or
all of the writing has been done in a wp.

I am tending to stick poorly laidout Word reports into
LyX just to get a decent readable document for
personal use.

--- Typhoon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Self-publishing with LyX" is now available as a
> free download or as a
> USD9.95 printed book from Lulu.com:
> http://www.lulu.com/content/1085870
>
> Nobody on this list is going to learn much from it.
> It is directed at
> people who want to self-publish and are probably
> using Word or
> OpenOffice.
>
> But, any feedback appreciated.
>
> Cheers,