Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank all the wonderful support that I've already received on this list!

I'm interested in using other document classes than Article(APA) with apacite. I've found several messages exchanged before in this list over this subject, but even this one that seems conclusive -- http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg38463.html -- doesn't seem to work with me.

I've also tried to insert \bibpunct after and before the other commands, as shown:

\usepackage{babel}
\usepackage{apacite}
\bibpunct{(}{)}{,}{a}{,}{,}

With or without the \bibpunct, these are the LyX complains:

Argument of \citeauthoryear has an extra }.
Paragraph ended before \citeauthoryear was complete.
Argument of [EMAIL PROTECTED]@date has an extra }.
Paragraph ended before [EMAIL PROTECTED]@date was complete.

Is there an easy solution for this?

Roberto