Hi All

I have a 100 page document with a lot of table floats in it. Thus have a List of Tables in the Table of Content. Everything works fine except for 4 longtables that I have. I could not place these tables in a float because they cover several pages. I have searched this list and found some advice on how to add tables to a List of Tables. I added the following ERT

\addcontentsline{lot}{lot}{\hspace{0.6cm}\thetable\hspace{0.7cm} TABLE NAME \hfill}

The first table look OK in the List of Tables
The second and all subsequent ones have the table number too far left
The fourth table has the page number too far left

It looks something like this:
1. TABLE 1 i 2. TABLE 2 ii 3. TABLE 3 iii
4. TABLE 4                                      1
(too much space here)
5. TABLE 5 5 6. TABLE 6 6

Table 5 is the first float. From there on everything is OK

Adjusting the values of the \hspace in the inserted ERT seems to have no effect.

This is the only mistake is an otherwise beautiful document. Does anybody know how to fix this.

regards
Christiaan