On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:34:00 -0400, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> Branches handles most if not all of this.  See section 6.4 of the User
> Guide.  You can put questions in the main document, answers in a branch,
> and include or exclude the branch.  I'm not sure about point 3.

Thanks, I'll take a look at that to see how to set it up correctly.

Thanks!

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186