Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone already thought having a navigable "To Do" list
would be useful. I'm thinking navigable just as labels are (you can get a
dialog with all the labels and navigate to their definition point by double
clicking). I'm writing my thesis and To-Do lists help me organize how much
content I want to put in a section, so maybe having something that lets the
user insert the number of pages he expects to have there or a simple comment
or something that would not compile to the final dvi, but would be stored in
the file would be a good idea. I guess I could do this with comments, but
they are not navigable. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Alex

PS- is there a process to file feature requests on the wiki ? I didn't see
anything of the sort.