Hi again,

So I've upgraded to ubuntu gutsy (lyx 1.5.1) since my last email, and am
having a few troubles.

#1. I've installed latex2rtf (1.9.16a-3ubuntu1) but it does not seem to
get "registered" Export now only shows:

CJK LyX 1.4.x (big5)
CJK LyX 1.4.x (euc-jp)
CJK LyX 1.4.x (euc-kr)
LyX 1.3.x
LyX 1.4.x
Plain Text
Custom...

I have no idea what the CJK stuff is, but HTML is missing (which was
there in LyX 1.4.x) and no latex2rtf.

#2. I had a 1.4.x document in article(APA) class, but now 1.5.1 says it
can't find that class and it shows up as "unavailable" in the list.

How can I get RTF export to work, and how can I get back my APA class? I
don't know what would have changed, as far as I can tell I have the same
texlive packages, just newer versions as before.

Any help would be appreciated.

B. Bogart