That's done as I could:

http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/UsersRequests#sDevel.UsersRequests_1

Liviu Andronic a écrit :
On 10/28/07, Marc Levivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm using debian with gnome. For example, I can open several files with
Ooo (using ctrl or shift key to select the files I want).

If I understand you correctly, you would like to be able to select
multiple files using <shft> or <ctrl> when in the QT4 File Chooser
(<ctrl>+o). And the result would be that LyX open all the given files
and each in its respective tab. That would be a nice feature to have.
I think you'd better make a feature request on the LyX Wiki [1].

Another  thing still missing in LyX, is the possibility to open a file
in a running instance of LyX (say, in the style of web browsers:
"opera --newpage <url>").

I have the "same" problem within one file: I can't chose a first
selection, then select a second keeping the first...

As for the ability to select multiple files when inserting into an
open file, I do not think it is reasonable. Apart from the case when
your files are correctly ordered (that is, as you want them to be) on
your system, how should LyX know the correct order to insert the
selected files?

[1] http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/UsersRequests

Regards,
Liviu