On 18.11.07, Alexander Sklar wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to change the font used in a eps figure
> to match the font used in the document ?

I use the psfrag LaTeX package for this. Actually, it replaces not the font
but text, i.e. you have to re-define all the text strings in ERT commands:

 - more work,
 - it works only for simple text strings (all in one font),
 + you can alter the text labels without need to re-generate the eps,
   -> you can use simple placeholder strings in the eps,
 + you can use all of LaTeX, (I need math for formulas or symbols heavily),
 - the replacement might need less or more space.

Documentation is in ...psfrag/pfgguide.pdf.