Hello

I 've written

Conversely, sh -c "latex file.tex" runs, as the command is search inside
the string itself.

Although this is true, it is not the reason why lyx didn't compile my imported LaTeX. First, I relied on the ps command in trying to figure out what was happening. But ps does not show the double quotes (if any) when displaying processes, I see. So I said but didn't know.

I could at last compile some imported LaTeX, when commenting out \pagestyle{fancy} If uncommented, lyx freezes when making a dvi.
I suppose that pagestyle makes no sense in lyx ?
--
herve