Managed printing in 'mirror' by adding this to my latex preamble:

\special{papersize=5.5in,8.5in}
\usepackage{poligraf}
\mirror

BTW, this is a fantastic page showing what TeX can do in the world of graphics:
http://www.tug.org/texshowcase/#graphics
The TeX showcase

Derek had also shown me some great tools for preparing TeX/LaTeX/LyX
files for the printing house.

See:

[PDF]
Poligraf: from T E X to printing house
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Poligraf: from T. E. X to printing house. Janusz Marian Nowacki. ∗.
abstract. The macro package Poligraf was for the first time presented
at the Polish T ...
www.ntg.nl/eurotex/poli-en.pdf

Colour-separations, CMYK printing and what not! This solution
apparently comes from Poland.

For more on using poligraph, see
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/generic/TeX-PS/poligraf/

Rgds, FN