Apologies if this is obvious, but is it possible to embed a sound file into a PDF when using PowerDot. In the Adobe world this is only available as part of Adobe Professional so I understand why it may not be possible.

However, I am also struggling to work out how to link to an external sound file. regardless of whether the links will work in a PowerDot created PDF, the link options in Lyx (certainly through the menu) seem limited to specific file types.

I much appreciate some pointers into how this might be done.

Many thanks,

Graham