Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> bigblop wrote:
> > 1) I am using justified text, which I prefer when I print. But I get seasick
> > when all the text moves when I write. Is there someway to disable
> > justification in  LyX, but still keep it in the final pdf?
> >
> No. But you can set left justification while writing and then turn it
> back to full justification when exporting.

This does solve the seasickness problem beautifully, as does a
microscopic screen font -- but there is the annoyance, or
am I wrong?, that this has to be done for
each paragraph, which promptly produces chaos.  Or are you
thinking of some way of turning off right justification other
than through Edit-->Paragraph Settings?