From: Stefano Piazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:46 PM
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: How to put the string "Chapter" befor the number of the chapter

Hi!
I have to put the string "Chapter" before the automatic numeration o
the chapter.

e.g:
Chapter 1
How to get help in lyx

I've read the customization document in the help menu and searched in
internet but I didn't understand how can I do it.
I must do it only for a single document, can you tell me a way to do it?

Thanks,
stefano
--
(