\renewcommand*{\partpagestyle}{empty}

Perfect, thanks!

Toby

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: No Page number on the pages with the titel of a new \part (report KOMA-Script)
From: Christian Liesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LyX Users List <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Date: Sat Dec 22 2007 01:06:06 GMT+0100

Hi,

yes there is: The KOMA-script specific command is

\renewcommand*{\partpagestyle}{empty}

Hope this helps,
-- Christian

Am 21.12.2007 um 19:16 schrieb Tobias Krause:

Hi,

in a document using report (KOMA-Script) I'd like to delete the page numbers on the page containing the titel of a new \part. I tried \thispagestyle{empty} but unfortunately this causes LaTeX too loop - the weird thing about is: \part* works:

\part*{Titel\thispagestyle{empty}} (LaTeX preview) works
\part{Titel\thispagestyle{empty}} loops

If I don't put \thispagestyle{empty} in the same line in LyX nothing happens at all...

This there any way to get it working?

I'm using LyX 1.5.3, MikTeX 2.6 (with all current updates)

Regards
Toby