On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 05:02:44PM -0800, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 15:18 -0700, Bob Lounsbury wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was just curious what everyone is using. If you'd like to respond
> > that's fine, if not, just ignore the message. Also, could you include
> > if you're running the latest LyX 1.5.3. Thanks in advance for anyones'
> > input.
> >
> > Cheers and Happy New Year!
> > Bob Lounsbury
>

> Debian Sid, with LyX 1.5.2.

Hm maybe you should apt-get update && apt-get upgrade or your mirror
is out of sync or you're running m68k or remotely from a s390 system
or you just didn't notice that 1.5.3 is already in sid.

I hope for the last. :)

Cheers,
Sven, Debian/unstable with 1.5.3

--
There's no need for tears, cause there's no need to cry.
That love that you leave will never be denied.