Pol wrote:
I would like to import a whole database into a lyx table, to edit before
printing. Specifically, i am using tellico as database, but any solution is welcome. I know i can export as bibtex, but how to import into a table?

I don't know tellico, but a general approach is to export the database to a spreadsheet, either directly (if supported) or by exporting a text file and then importing the text file into the spreadsheet. Then create a table of the appropriate dimensions in the LyX document and follow the tips on the wiki (http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/CopyTablesFromSpreadsheets) to copy the data from the spreadsheet to the LyX doc.

/Paul