On Sunday 30 December 2007 19:05:04 Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> otl2lyx.awk has been tested and works for LyX 1.4.x. I hear 1.5.x has a
> different format, so obviously otl2lyx.awk must be changed to output the
> 1.5.x type LyX, or maybe the LyX project offers a converter. Either way
> it's not rocket science.

  lyx2lyx is python script used to convert older documents and is used by
default when reading old documents. So no convertion to the new format is
needed unless you intend to use new elements not available in the old
release.

  Since I suspect this is not the case then everything is OK. :-)

  BTW the same happens for other scripts like the csv2lyx that converts comma
separated files to lyx documents with tables. The script was originally
created for version 0.12 and it still works because the old files are
converted with lyx2lyx.

--
José Abílio