On 05 Jan 2008, killermike wrote:
> On Saturday 05 January 2008 10:36:09 Anthony Campbell wrote:
> > On 04 Jan 2008, Anthony Campbell wrote:
>
> > > this way?
> > >
> > > I'm not sure the above is right, because then, in the bound book, the
> > > inner margin would appear the same as the outer margin, whereas in most
> > > books I look at it is smaller. So should inner = 0.75 in as well?
> >
> > Replying to myself, in the absence of other replies: one of the staff at
> > Lulu confirms that the above, with a slightly larger inner margin to
> > allow for the gutter, would be right.
>
> Thanks for this. I might be using Lulu with LyX generated content soon myself.
> --
> http://www.unmusic.co.uk - about me, writing, music, gender, geek sitcom etc.

I'm thinking of putting together an account of my experience doing this.

One tip: the easiest way to submit your text is as a postscript file.
This avoids the difficulty of producing a pdf file with properly
embedded fonts, which is difficult. Lulu does accept ps files though it
doesn't advertise the fact. The book then appears exactly as you have it
yourself.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian