On 1/14/08, rgheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been using Fedora ever since I started using Linux, but the
> second-rate status of KDE under Fedora is starting to get to me, so I'm
> thinking about switching. But then: to what? I don't think Kubuntu is
> for me. Gentoo would be an option, but then I'm not sure I want to be
> quite that bleeding-edge. So, the question: What?

My first steps on Linux were with Mandrake. It is - at least was some
two years ago - quite KDE centered, while Gnome was "second choice".
It was OK, but after some time KDE got to me and I switched to Xfce,
on Gentoo. As for KDE on Gentoo as an option, get you processor ready
for compiling time ;).

Liviu