William Seager wrote:
On January 14, 2008 12:18:05 rgheck wrote:
I've been using Fedora ever since I started using Linux, but the
second-rate status of KDE under Fedora is starting to get to me, so I'm
thinking about switching. But then: to what? I don't think Kubuntu is
for me. Gentoo would be an option, but then I'm not sure I want to be
quite that bleeding-edge. So, the question: What?

Richard

I vote for Gentoo. If you've got a quad-core, then give it
something to sink its teeth into (I'd love to know how long
the openoffice compile would be)!

Thanks. It is eminently configurable....

rh