Hi Jorge

Of course there is another option, one which your colleague may just thank you for in the future -- give him/her a copy of LyX and bring him/her back from the Dark Side ;-}

-Neil

Neil Hepburn, Economics Instructor
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588