On Feb 14, 2008 6:12 PM, Mukhtar Ullah
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear LyX users,
> Today I updated MiKTeX 2.7 packages on windows and reconfigured LyX after
> that.
> Now LyX shows all classes as unavailable. I have no idea what is going on. I
> would not expect this behavior because it was only a package update (not an
> upgrade).
>
> Anyone else having the same problem?
>
> Mukhtar

Just in case you're still having problems. It seems no one else has
responded and it took me a couple of days to get to a windows
computer. I've had this problem too. What I did was renamed the lyx15
folder in C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\lyx15 to
whatever. Then restart lyx which will recreate this lyx15 folder and
refresh the classes available. Then I copied over a few layouts from
my newly renamed lyx15 folder to the new lyx15 folder. Hope that
helps.

Cheers,
Bob