Dear LyX users,

I'm not sure if I'm asking the same question as in the other thread
that mentions rtf import problems, but I've been having an issue as
well. Details:

Mac OS 10.5.1, Intel
LyX 1.5.3 and 1.5.4

File>Import Rich Text Format produces the following error message:

An error occurred whilst running '/Applications/LyX.app/Contents/MacOS/tex2lyx'
-f

The import process seems to fail at the point where the .lyx file is
generated--there is a useable .tex file but the .lyx file comes out
completely empty and LyX cannot open it.

I don't use rtf documents that often, but my recollection is that it
worked without a hitch in 1.4x. I see nothing on bugzilla about this.

Maria