Hi all,

I did this in 1.5.3 and reproduced it in 1.4.2 also.

The attached LyX file (1.5.3 created) has an unordered list with sublists. The
first sublist is modified with paragraph left justification and no indent. As
a result, the text of bullet items A1 through A3 prints below the bullets.

Trouble is, there's no indication in the LyX environment that there's anything
special about those three lines, so it would be hard to figure out the cause,
and the solution (restore the paragraph to default, and alignment to
justified).

This sounds like an arcane, contrived find of unexpected behavior, but I
happened upon it during the writing of a book, at which time it was much less
obvious than in a tiny bug file.

So, everyone, if you start seeing list items print below their bullets, be
sure to look at any paragraph settings that have been applied to those list
items.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
        Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
        Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
        Troubleshooting: Just the Facts