On Monday 10 March 2008 17:41, Filippo Zangheri wrote:
> Steve Litt ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi, Steve,
>
> > How does one do an appendix the right way. I want it to show up, at the
> > same level as chapters, in the table of contents. But I want it to say
> > "Appendix A: SSH Example" rather than "Chapter 13: Appendix A: SSH
> > Example".
>
> In LyX-1.5.4 you simply click on Document | "Appendices start here",
> or something - I'm using the Italian version of LyX.
>
> It works great if your last chapters are appendices. In TOC it is
> inserted an item like "A  SSH Example".
>
> If you want to insert some extra non-appendix chapters after the
> appendices, or you want TOC entries like "Appendix A  SSH Example",
> then you'll need appendix.sty and:
>
> ERT [\begin{appendices}]

> ERT [\end{appendices}]
>
> Additional Chapters (though I doubt you'll want to :-))
>

> Best regards.

Thanks Filippo,

This time I want no more chapters after the appendix, but it's very good to
know how to do it -- sometimes my books require wierd stuff.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
        Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
        Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
        Troubleshooting: Just the Facts