Hello Mr. Johnson,

I hope you will forgive the intrusion.  I am having a problem with LyX
v1.5.4 (Feb 24, 2008), and I have tried sending emails to the "support"
email (lyx-users@lists.lyx.org) with no response.  If you would please
direct me to the correct source for help with my problem (see below), I will
be most grateful.

Problem: When I try to use any of the view or export features (e.g.,
pdflatex, ps2pdf, etc.), the software seems to get in a loop utilizing about
50% CPU.  My system is a 2.6Ghz Intel duo processor Windows XP with all
update service packs.  I used the Standard Web Installer:
<ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.5.4/LyX-1.5.4-1-Installer.exe>
LyX-1.5.4-1-Installer.exe (10 MB). This installer will setup a complete LyX
environment, required components will be downloaded automatically...from
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Windows.  Everything seems to have installed ok,
and I have created a book using LyX.

Kindest regards,

Peter M. 'Mike' Sanchez