Hello,

I started to write a paper in Lyx 1.4.x. I used eps-graphics mostly. I used
the pdflatex-converter and it worked fine. Eps-files were scaled as I
wanted.

Now I upgraded my Ubuntu from Feisty to Gutsy and also the Lyx version to
1.5.1. When I use the pdflatex-converter now, the output (pdf) looks not as
before. They are not scaled as before. This happens also with files, that I
wrote in this version. I installed the older version, what doesn't help,
either. I think it has to do with one of the newer packages.

Do you know advise?
Thanks