On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 8:57 AM, diefettenjahre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
>  I need in my Bachelor Thesis two nomenclatures: on for abbreviations and the
>  other  one for important keywords (as some kind of glossary).
>
>  I created the first nomenclature and don't know how to add another one?
>
>  Thanks in advance and have nice holidays!

I put this into the preamble:

% Sets up the nomenclature page the way I want it to look.
\renewcommand\nomlabelwidth{3cm}
\newcommand{\nomunit}[1]{\renewcommand{\nomentryend}{\hspace*{\fill}#1}}

% Creates a Greek and Subscript section in the nomenclature page.
\RequirePackage{ifthen}
\renewcommand{\nomgroup}[1]{%
\ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{G}}{\item[\textbf{Greek}]}{
\ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{S}}{\item[\textbf{Subscripts}]}{}}}

You can change 'Greek' and 'Subscript' to any heading like
'Abbreviations'. The 'G' and 'S' are then used when inserting a
nomenclature entry as the 'sort as' parameter to tell it to be put
under that section heading. I've also attached a small example.

Cheers,
/Bob